By Olivia Harris
- Martini glass
- 2 ounces of cannabis-infused olive oil washed gin (best with a savory gin, I went with No. 3 London Dry Gin)
- 0.35 ounces dry vermouth
- 3 drops of cannabis-infused olive brine (I enjoy mine with a little of the brine from the olive garnish infusion and find the saline notes help to round out the drink)
- Cannabis-infused olive (you can always substitute non-infused oil)
- Add ice to a mixing glass.
- Add the fat-washed gin and vermouth and stir until thoroughly chilled.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and add 3 drops of cannabis-infused olive brine.
- Garnish with a cannabis-infused green olive.
And there you have it. The Martini, with its tried and true ingredients and refined presence, is a perfect drink to celebrate with. It’s an iconic libation that will never go out of style. Hope you enjoy my savory, infused twist!