Prep Time: 20 minutes + overnight marinating time
Approximate THC Per Serving
10% THC: 3.8mg
15% THC: 5.6mg
20% THC: 7.6mg
- 3 avocados, peeled and diced (save the pits)2 tablespoons canna–olive oil, plus 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Maldon sea salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- ¼ onion, diced
- Sweet paprika
- Place the diced avocados in a large bowl and coat with the canna–olive oil mixture and salt. Include the pits in a bowl with the avocados (to keep the avocado from turning brown), cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain the avocados and mash. Add the lime juice, jalapeño, garlic, and cilantro and mix thoroughly. Add the cumin and cayenne pepper. Carefully fold in the tomatoes and onion.
- Place a pit in the center of the guacamole, then cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator and transfer the guacamole to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with sweet paprika and serve.
*Approximate dose per serving is based on infusing 5 grams of cured/dried/decarbed cannabis into 5 ounces of oil.