Number of servings: 24
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Approximate THC Pe Serving*
- 2 cups canned chickpeas (1 15-ounce can).
- ½ cup Tahini
- 2 tablespoons canna–olive oil, plus 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons parsley (for garnish)
- Drain the chickpeas over a measuring cup and reserve the liquid.
- Place the chickpeas, Tahini, canna–olive oil mixture, garlic, cumin, paprika, lemon juice, lemon zest, and half of the reserved chickpea liquid into a food processor. Pulse to puree. Slowly add in more chickpea liquid until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley and sprinkle with more paprika before serving.