Number of Servings: 4
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 to 6 minutes
Idle Time: 30 minutes
Approximate THC per Serving*
(does not include aioli)
10%: 7.6 milligrams
15%: 11.4 milligrams
20%: 15.2 milligrams
- For the burger:
- ¼ cup sweet onion, diced
- ¼ cup light olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canna–olive oil plus 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- ¼ cup chives, minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup tarragon, minced
- 2 tablespoons red bell peppers, diced small
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and mashed
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and mashed
- 2 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- 3 eggs
- Pepper jack and/or chipotle cheddar cheese
- Candied Eggplant Bacon
- Lettuce for garnish
- 1 tomato, sliced for garnish
- Lime Chipotle Canna-Aioli
- In a medium pan, sauté onions with light olive oil and a sprinkling of salt and pepper until caramelized.
- In a large bowl, mix together the caramelized onions with the remainder of the burger ingredients. Using your hands, mash and knead until everything is thoroughly combined. Divide “burger meat” into 4 equal portions.
- Oil your hands with a little olive oil and make patties that are about 1 inch thick. Place them on a plate lined with paper towel and cover them with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of a skillet with olive oil. Cook the patties 2 to 3 minutes per side until lightly browned.
- Serve on whole-wheat buns topped with cheese, Candied Eggplant Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and Lime Chipotle Canna-Aioli for a complete experience.
- *Approximate dose per serving is based on infusing 5 grams of cured/dried/decarbed cannabis into 5 ounces of oil.