By 420 Foodie Club
This Indian-inspired hot chocolate drink combines the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric and cinnamon with the health benefits of THC. The fat from the coconut oil helps with the absorption of the turmeric. Black pepper, which contains the compound piperine, enhances the body’s ability to absorb the curcumin present in the turmeric.
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 pieces (10 mg THC total) of Kiva Cannabis Infused Milk Chocolate Bar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Pinch of black pepper
- Heat almond milk in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Whisk all other ingredients and bring to a simmer. Continue whisking for 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and adjust to taste by adding more maple syrup to sweeten or more turmeric for extra spice.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1