Gabriel Cothes, lead bartender at Salt House in San Francisco loves to serve a lush, rich, peppermint-infused cocktail around the holidays, but sometimes it’s nice to take a break from alcohol. Here’s Gabriel’s Kiva-infused holiday treat! Easy to make, even easier to enjoy.
- 1oz Kiva peppermint bark infused Cappelletti
- 1 oz Versin Non-Alcoholic Aperitivo
- .25oz Reese Maraschino Syrup
- .75 oz fresh orange juice
- .25-.50 fresh lemon juice
- Fee Brothers Bitters, Non-Alcohol Old Fashion Aromatic
- Egg white from one egg
- Shaved Kiva dark chocolate and orange rind on top
2 squares of peppermint bark (10mg dose) grated (with micro plane) into 4 oz of Cappelletti. Let the infusion steep in a covered jar for approximately 48 hours. After the mixture has macerated strain out shaved bark with a china cap style strainer and bottle.